Please mention the photo credit (see image caption)
The new, lightweight FREITAG *”Tarp on PET” tote bag follows the rest of FREITAG’s *ToP products– made from individual, used truck tarps combined with a flexible, robust and lightweight textile of 100% recycled PET plastic bottles. Featuring longer tote handles for your on-the-go needs, the F620 DAVIAN also includes a safety harness that allows you to carry it as a backpack–to keep it from dangling down dangerously when you’re cycling. F620 DAVIAN is the new everyday bag for all highflyers and other down-to-earth individualists floating or pedalling their way through life.
- backpackable tote bag with long handles so you can secure it under your arm
- main compartment with one zippable sleeve, and one open inner sleeve accessible from either side thanks to a double-sided zipper
- backpack mode made possible by simply pulling out the carabiner strap, clipping it on to the out - side, and stick your right arm through both handles and your left through the additional strap
- outer sleeve with carabiner strap for keys or a wallet
- manufactured from used truck tarps combined with a water-repellent, PFC-free textile made from 100% recycled PET bottles using a water-saving process by our production partner We aRe SpinDye®
Launch: May 16, 2019
Dimensions: 300 × 90 × 380 mm (L × W × H) 11.8 × 3.5 × 15 in (L × W × H)
Volume: 12 liters
Price: CHF 190.– / EUR 180.– / GBP 160.– / USD 220.– excl. TAX / JPY 24'800.- excl. TAX / CNY 1'600.- / KRW 248'000.-
Available in the colors Black, Marsala and Foggy Blue at all FREITAG Stores, selected resellers, and at freitag.ch.
Animation by tinygiant.ch
Sound composed by NŒRD
TARP ON PET
FREITAG VENTURES BEYOND ITS TRUSTED TRUCK TARPS
FREITAG, the Zurich-based company known for its recycled truck tarps, is now expanding its bag line by launching four new and innovative ToP products (Tarp on PET). They will be made from individual, used truck tarps combined with a flexible, robust and lightweight textile of 100% recycled PET plastic bottles.
FREITAG fell in love with truck tarps in 1993, and still feels pretty much the same as the very first day. But now, after more than 25 years, the Zurich bag manufacturers are looking beyond their beloved truck tarps; as rugged and unique as they are, there are certain criteria the tarps simply can’t meet. The ToP products are just as unique as every bag from FREITAG – thanks to the continued inclusion of truck tarps – but also soft, light, and flexible thanks to a textile made from PET bottles dyed with a water saving process.
MADE OF TARP AND PET
FREITAG ToP products (Tarp on PET) are made from discarded truck tarps and recycled PET plastic bottles. The PFC-free material from our partner is made of 100% recycled PET and is colored by integrating the spin dye method, which uses much less water and energy and far fewer chemicals than conventional piece dyeing methods. More details: www.freitag.ch/tarponpet
For downloading right-click on animated gif:
Animation by FREITAG