HIGH-RES PHOTO DOWNLOAD
Download all images. Please mention the photo credit (see image caption)
THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH
The FREITAG F306 HAZZARD rucksack and trucks have a lot in common: they’ve both got four corners, and they’re related in a few other ways, too. Rectangular shapes have proved to be the obvious choice for transalpine and transurban forms of transport: they simply hold more than anything else. And ever since the iBook established the standard shape of the portable computer, the F306 HAZZARD business rucksack has likewise turned out to be the smartest choice of water-repellent backpack for bike-riding urbanites needing to get a laptop from A to B.
Leading the way in transurban backpack traffic:
- Padded back pads and shoulder straps for great comfort
- Rucksack-and-roll, thanks to adjustable shoulder
straps with roll-up ends
- Carrier strap on the top and side for easy backpacking
- Padded laptop section for devices up to 17"
- Main compartment with zipper stopper
- Direct laptop access thank to extra zip
- Key strap in outer compartment
Design: Freitag Bros., 2015
Dimensions: 300 × 120 × 450 mm, 11.8 × 4.7 × 17.7 inch (l × w × h)
Volume: 19 liters
Price: CHF 350.– / EUR 330.– /GBP 300.- / USD 390.– excl. TAX/ CNY 2'890.– / JPY 54’600.– / KRW 510’000.–
Available at all FREITAG Stores, selected resellers, and at freitag.ch.
Animation by tinygiant.ch
Sound composed by NŒRD